"Trajectory Shift" Is A Must Read!

The announcement is here!



Saturday, March 14, 2009

What'd ya' want?

It's the start of a new year (at least for me). It's time to refocus. I'm setting goals. Time to revamp.

So, what'd ya' want?

Here's what I want:

1. No more opinion pieces (who needs to waste their with one more stinker of a blog?).

2. Something focused. Me, myself, what I'm learning, and how far I'm progressing.

3. A journey so exciting it will make you check every week for the next post (with fun stuff in between - like the movie trailer).

4. Helpful stuff that you can use in your journey for success.

5. A coming soon spot to excite you even more.

That means:

A. I will continue to write informative articles like Sister Constitutionalist?, but I will not write garbage like "Why I think Obama is a Dope!" (which I don't, I think he is a very intelligent, but misguided, man doing what he thinks is best for himself and his country - notice the order.)

B. Not a diary (something written for yourself to read). A online jurnal of sorts, without any looser information like "Today I Brushed my Teeth".

C. Only stuff I think you might be interesting or helpful to you.

But what do you want?

Go ahead let me know. I will reply to every single boring comment, so I dare you, leave one!

Revamping,

-Trent

Coming Soon: Slices of Adam Shepherds Scratch Beginnings (or how to survive in America with nothing but 25$ and the clothes on your back.)



2 comments:

  1. With this slow connection (yes, I'm stuck in the 20th century with dial up) its takes forever.

    But I'll try and see what I can do...

    I loved the way you used them on your blog, a very good way to break up the text.

    ReplyDelete