"Trajectory Shift" Is A Must Read!

The announcement is here!



Monday, May 4, 2009

6 Things Against Huck

Mike Huckabee graced the front cover of World magazine this month. The interview reminded me of how likable he is, it also reminded me of the biggest problem I have with him: he plays electric guitar in a rock band. Actually the main reason for my weary warriness of Huck is because he's a man. Six in the Bible is sometimes symbolic of man, who isn't perfect.


6 Things I Don't Like About Huckabee: 

1. He's never made any mistakes, according to his books that is.

2. He plays rock 'n roll.

3. His history with money, his and his state's. 

4. He said the free market left to itself was too "harsh".

5. He drinks diet Pepsi (that alone should prove that "he aint right").

6. He's a little too environmentally concerend, at least it sounded that way.  


When it's all over and I look at the list I have to say my concerns aren't that major. In the end...

I like Mike. 

1 comment:

  1. What about that he used to be a preacher?

    ReplyDelete