"Trajectory Shift" Is A Must Read!

The announcement is here!



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reappearance (Escape from Kidnappers Part 1):

I disappeared from the blogosphere months ago, kidnapped by some of the most dangerous and deadly villains in history. Recently I was able to break free from my captors. I am writing from an undisclosed location in the US. My time is limited. The technology my captors possess enables them to track my location if I access the internet for more than fifteen minutes.

I hope this message finds all of you safe (not fleeing from lethal desperados). I also hope you are not as pressed for time as I am.

My progress this year has been restricted… I will give you an update soon (exactly when is not appropriate to say – for health reasons).

I hope you are all studying the wise men and the shepherds. Their approach to God’s commands helped them become the inspirational, instructional, and influential men we read about each year.

I hope to give you a closer view of these characters in God’s marvelous story… but for now I must run…

May each of you have a merry and blessed Christmas,


-You Know Who

No comments:

Post a Comment