"Trajectory Shift" Is A Must Read!

The announcement is here!



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogathon: Countdown to the Big One Eight!

My birthday is march 4th. I'm real excited about it. I'm always sick. 

O.k., I don't think I was sick on my 5th, 6th, or 11th birthdays, but I certainly was last year, and the year before that, and... So here I am, one week from my birthday, writing with a pile of tissues next to the keyboard and a headache from staying awake with a fever half the night. Please pray that I will recover in time for the bang up celebration (I don't mean to be selfish, It's just, well...)

To show how excited I am, I have decided to post every day from now till my birthday.  

You don't have to spend a lot on me, but if you feel so led you may park any donations outside my house (e-mail me for directions). 

Remember: It's only one week from today! 

-Trent 
7 (or 6 depending on how you count it) days to 18

No comments:

Post a Comment