"Trajectory Shift" Is A Must Read!

The announcement is here!



Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday School Teacher Extraordinaire

Recently, I acquired a Sunday school. I now teach the Jr. High class at our church. Adding Sunday School teacher to my list of things I do, not learning, not almost, not one day, no, Sunday school teacher I am. Yes it’s amazing, now I can strut my stuff and puff out my chest: I AM A SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER!

Also…

Since its Jr. High, I’m practically the youth pastor of the church! my storytelling style is unsurpassed*, my charm irresistible**, my teaching ability is undeniable, well at least the fact that it needs HUGE improvement is.

*definitely “un” something… **I may be stretching it a little, but its pretty much fact : )

No, the only “Sunday School Teacher Extraordinaire” is the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus spoke with power and authority; I sound worse than Mr. Obama with a malfunctioning teleprompter! Jesus drew crowds of thousands to hear him speak and see his miracles; the only miracle that happens in my class is that we get most of the way through the lesson before the time is up.

Oh, I almost forgot, the best part about the last two Sundays? My one and only pupil actually showed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment